26 Jun 5 signs you’re ready for a branding or website redesign
You may be at a point in your life where you’ve done all you can to grow your business on your own.
The process has probably been rewarding and ecstatic on the whole, but still depleting and often lonely.
You may be ready for a new level of success, but, what does that even mean? You haven’t had the time to even ask yourself those questions…
You’ve put so much love and energy into your business that you are now bursting at the seams with possibility… but you don’t know where to start! Well…
Congratulations! You’re expecting!
In a matter of time, with the right nurturing and structure, you’ll be birthing something new into the world. NOW is the time to find a midwife to offer you support, perspective, and guidance on this transformational journey. Now is the time to give back to yourself, be reminded of your deep calling to this work and find new ways to express it and share your gifts with the world!
In this post we share our insights on how to tell that you ARE ready for a branding or website uplevel for your business, and where to start seeking the support you need to have the most fulfilling and rewarding experience possible!
5 signs you’re ready for a branding or website redesign
- Your branding and/or website is outdated and inconsistent. It doesn’t match who you are anymore. Your services, pricing, brand ethos are outdated and
- Your growth has stagnated and you’re ready to start attracting your perfect clients/customers.
- You’re not clear about what makes you special. Weak brands lack authenticity, clarity, and consistency.
- Your logo was a do-it-yourself project that was ok at first but now feels off. If you created your logo or had a friend of family member create it a year or two ago, it may be time for a professional to step in and bring forth a complete visual identity to serve your brand message in its fullness for years to come.
- You have a clear vision but need help refining and grounding it through your new branding, website and promotional materials.
To get started we recommend:
Identify your major goals
Are you trying to magnetize a different demographic of clients/customers? Or are you just trying to spark up new interest in your brand? Do you have a new direction + vision for your business and life? This will dictate how much of a change and what kind of change you’ll need.
Hire professional support
We highly recommend working with a creative professional or agency to help you accomplish your goals. Don’t try to rebrand your business all by yourself. This isn’t an area you want to skimp on, as it’s going to define your business for years to come.
We’re here to help you!
Dream Inspired Design operates at the frequency of your highest visions and can reflect them back to you! We support you in honing in your brand message and visual identity, create a website that is beautiful and effective, and overall in magnetizing the clients and customers YOU are here to bestserve. We want to see your conscious business THRIVE!