02 Aug Natural Cleaning: Home Office Energizing Spray
Bring the healing and cleansing properties of potent plant allies into your workspace by cleaning surfaces with this uplifting all purpose spray!
You can keep it simple or jazz it up by imbuing it with your favorite plant aromas (that are amazing cleaning/disinfecting agents too.) This spray is excellent to have on hand for any room of the house, and can be made to particularly energize and revitalize your home office with your favorite herbal scents. Surround yourself and your work with only the best vibes!
CLEANING SPRAY for your home office
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp vinegar (can be herbal infused vinegar from previous post)
- ½ tbsp liquid soap
- 2 cups of hot water or herbal infusion
- 10 drops of essential oils of choice (not necessary if you use herbal vinegar or herbal infusion above)
Pour powder(s) into very hot water until completely dissolved (it will not dissolve in cooler water, and they may clog spray nozzles). Then add liquid soap, vinegar and any oils. Pour into a spray bottle and use freely to clean and disinfect!
Here again are the list of herbs + their cleaning properties for you to choose from:
- LAVENDER: antimicrobial. antifungal.
- EUCALYPTUS: antimicrobial. antifungal. deodorizing.
- TEA TREE: antimicrobial. antifungal. deodorizing.
- LEMON & OTHER CITRUS: cuts grease & oils. disinfectant. deodorizing. antimicrobial.
- PINE: disinfectant. deodorizing.
- ROSEMARY: disinfectant. deodorizing. antifungal.
- PEPPERMINT: antimicrobial. deodorizing.
- CLOVE: antimicrobial. antifungal. deodorizing.
What are your favorite herbs to use for your home office? Do you prefer to mellow things out with lavender, or uplift with peppermint? We’d love to know!